How to Make a Good Impression
A good impression will mean an enormous distinction within the manner you are perceived within the long-term. Something that works for one person might not always work for another, but there are many things you can do to maximize the likelihood you’ll be received warmly. Following are some ways that someone can impress to others by his/her potential qualities.
- Decide your goal and strict about goal
- Presenting Yourself Well
- Dress appropriately to suit the environment
- Be well rested and take sound sleep before any meeting or interview.
- Be punctual always
- Regular Exercise is mandatory
- Take a long breath always
- Always use emphatic body language
- Be a good listener
- Be a fluent speaker
- During and after speech take feedback from audience.